Are you in need of orthodontic treatment, but nervous about the time and numerous adjustment appointments that traditional braces take? Ask Dr. Michael Bowen if Damon® braces in Scottsdale, Arizona, are the right choice for you.
Damon braces are self-ligating, which means that they do not need metal or elastic ties. This means that you can experience orthodontic treatment without tightening. The Damon System uses high-tech wires that move the teeth faster and do not need as many adjustments as traditional orthodontic treatments.
Read below for some advantages that Damon braces have over traditional braces:
– Treatment time is shorter. On average, patients who use the Damon System complete orthodontic treatment seven months earlier.
– They cause less discomfort. There is less pressure on the teeth, which means your orthodontic treatment can be more pleasant.
– There are fewer adjustment appointments with our orthodontist.
– Damon braces are more aesthetically pleasing. Damon braces brackets are smaller than traditional ones. In addition, Damon braces are available with clear brackets that are nearly invisible.
– There are fewer places on the brackets for plaque and bacteria to accumulate. As a result, oral hygiene is easier.
Feel free to contact Great Big Smiles Orthodontics today at 480-948-4200 to learn more about Damon braces and to schedule your next appointment. We look forward to aiding you on your journey to a straighter smile!